Unique Selling Proposition
~ Thinking logically and logistically through creative efforts ~
- Increase Confidence
- Increase Education
- Master’s Degree
- Work for a company that has a strong management structure
- Work for a company that is willing to continuously educate and supports growth
- Entrepreneur – Tour Operation’s Company
- Work for a transformative and progressive company that uses diverse methods, is creative, and finds the strength in their employees
- Great employee benefits
- Work – Life Balance
The Sweet Spot
There is a sweet spot to joy and happiness and when it relates to work that sweet spot sits on a fine line between being positively challenged and being burnt out. Great careers are often dynamic, challenging, and rewarding.
Personal SWOT Analysis
Strategic planning technique used to help managers/organizations in making business decisions.
Internal – Strength
- Multiple Degrees and Certifications
- World Experience (20+ countries) – Understanding different cultures/backgrounds/reduced bias/reduced tunnel vision
- Work Ethic – Never Late or Will Call First
- EI Leadership Style: Affiliative, Democratic, Pacesetting, Coaching
- Analyzing people’s thought process
- Holistic approach to Management: Ex. Open ended Questions, etc….
- Kinesthetic Learner
- Finding methods to deal with immature personalities
- Remembering people’s names during point of contact the first time around
- Project voice is loud environments
External – Opportunity
- Continuing Education (Master’s & Certificates) through company tuition assistance
- Possible lateral or horizontal move within the company
External – Threat (Questions based on unknown variables)
- Limited networking opportunities?
- Limitation on employee input?
- Continuing educational & lifelong learning & growth?
- Fair Pay?
- Unsafe Working Conditions at times?
- Traditional Top-Down Management System (Function of TDM), lack of communication?, recognition?
Hobbies •Interests •Skills
• Publish a memoir • Travel • Journalist • Read • Mountain Unicycle • Juggle • Dog Agility • Flyball • Tracking • Strategy & Board Games • Sailing a Keelboat • Hiking • Skiing • Kayaking • Snorkeling • Tennis • Educational Networking • Photography
- Management – Marketing, Change, Project
- Marketing – Promotional, Digital, Social Media
- Web Design – Front End
- Qualitative Research
- Adobe – Lightroom, Photoshop
- Conflict Resolution