Tour Director Resume
ITMI Certified Tour Director/Guide
Tour Director/Guide Experience
Albany/Adirondacks/Catskills (Raised in Upstate NY)
San Francisco/Sausalito/Sonoma Wine Country Tour ITMI Training Tour
Yosemite National Park (2 day) ITMI Training Tour
Strong Destination Knowledge/Cruise Experience/Fam Tours
New York Lake George, New York City, Long Island, Lake Placid, Niagara Falls, Kingston,West Point
New England States Boston, Provincetown, Rockport, Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod, Newport, Burlington, Stratton, Dover, Lake Champlain, Portland, Peak Island, Portsmouth, Hampton Beach, Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, Freeport, Mystic, Provincetown
Pennsylvania Hershey Park, Gettysburg
Great Lakes Minnesota – Minneapolis, St. Paul
Florida Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Everglades National Park, Key West, Orlando, Walt Disney World
California Redwood Highway, Eureka, Sacramento, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Disneyland, San Diego, Joshua Tree
Arizona Grand Canyon, Monument Valley Navajo National Tribal Park, Lake Havasu City, London Bridge
Nevada Las Vegas
Utah Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, Moab, Flaming Gorge
Colorado Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Glenwood Springs, Mesa Verde National Park, Rockies National Park, Lory State Park, Horsetooth Reservoir, Boulder County Open Space
Wyoming Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton Jackson National Park, Teton Village – Jackson Hole
Montana Bozeman National Park, Glacier National Park
Idaho Couer d’Alene
Ohio Cleveland, Toledo, Sandusky
Nebraska Omaha, Lincoln, Doniphan, Grand Island, Kearney
Illinois Chicago, Island Rock,Springfield, Moline
Iowa Iowa, City, Des Moines, Davenport, Cedar Rapids
Oregon Portland, Astoria, Newport
Eastern Canada Toronto, Québec, Montréal, Sydney N.S./N.-É, Halifax N.S./N.-É, Charlottetown P.E.I./Î.-P.-É.
United Kingdom England – London
Belgium Bruges, Ghent
Netherlands Amsterdam, Volendam, Zaandam
Germany Berlin, Dresden, Munich, Bavaria, Rhine Valley
Czech Republic Prague
Italy Venice, Burano Island, Murano Island, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Montecatini Terme, Pompeii
France Paris, Arles, Pont Du Gard, Avignon, French Rivera
Switzerland Jungfroujoch, Geneva, Interlaken, Wilderswil
Costa Rica (10 day) EF Tours
Ecuador/Galapagos Islands (10 days) G Adventures
Roatán Honduras (7 days) FIT
New England & Canada Coast (9 days) Holland America Cruise
Los Angeles to Seattle Loop: National Parks (21 days) G Adventures
Ultimate Europe – 15 countries (26 days) Expat Explore
Research Assistant Assisted Principle investigator on a multi-sited, multi-species ethnographic study of sea lion-salmon-human relations in the Cascadia Bioregion of the Pacific Northwest. Collected data by conducting semi-structured interviews and surveys. Coded and analyzed results using Delve Software. CO-authoring two publications for submission to academic journals based on this research.
- I collected data by conducting semi-structured interviews and surveys.
- I coded and analyzed results using Delve software and co-authored two publications for submission to academic journals based on this research.
Business Plan and Organizational Consultant – business plan reviews, networking & community outreach, conferences.
I worked with clients on entrepreneurial & marketing projects, traveled to business networking events at least two times per week, mentored incoming interns, created presentations, and lead think tank discussions.
- I organized weekly group meetings with the marketing intern team and lead think tank discussions focusing on new concepts, ideas, and strategies to increase clientele, and how to become better listeners and communicators with the current clients.
- I went to 2 networking events per week with a goal to identify at least 2 clients that I could build a strong working relationship that needed entrepreneurial assistance.
- When meeting with clients, I would take the time to get to know each individual and review their business plan with a focus on their marketing initiatives. My goal was to make sure each client would follow through with their weekly/monthly marketing tasks.
- Example – working together to create a SWOT Analysis that lead the client to dive deeper into understanding the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats.
Marketing Specialist – I conducted thorough analyses of company websites, built new websites, and manage company social media campaigns.
- Specialist in designing, creating, and coding brand-new websites using a combination of texts, videos, pictures, graphics, copy write, layouts, and e-commerce and web-design platforms, etc…
- Dynamic photographer, and social media content creator for company Instagram, Facebook, and TicTok pages.
- Ran social media campaigns on a weekly basis promoting various specials and packages as well as create educational videos for viewers.
- Promotion & Event Planning – I oversaw the designing, planning, and photography landscape for holiday events.
Technical Tool Kit
Coding Software Qualitative Analysis XM, Delve Software
E-Commerce & Web Design Systems & Applications – WordPress, Elementor, Canva, Shopify, Site ground
Digital Marketing/Search Engine Optimization (SEO)– Instagram, Facebook, X, etc….
Reservations & Booking System – Huttosoft
Communication Platforms – Slack, Basecamp, Zoom, Skype
Creative Software Programs – Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom
Microsoft Office 365 – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Writer – Technical (ie. instructional), Experiential, Copywriter, Creative, and Poetic
CRE Platforms – ePartner
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO – Master’s Degree in Tourism Management
International Tour Management Institute, San Francisco, CA – Certified Tour Director/Guide – February
SUNY Empire State College, Saratoga Springs, NY – Bachelor’s Degree Marketing & Management
SUNY Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY – Associate’s Degree, Individual Studies
Wilderness First Aid (WFA) Certification
Florida Atlantic University, Online – Tourism & Hospitality Management Certificate
University of London, Online – Research Methods Course
Yale University Online – The Science of Well Being Course
Griffin Sailing School American Sail Association – Keelboat Sail Certification, Connelly, NY
Shaker High School, Latham, NY
Meeting and Event Planning
Meet & Greet: (500 people) Vendor Convention
Girl Scout Leaders Conference (2 day, 100-150 people)
Troy Bike Rescue – Bike Repair, Troy NY
Mohawk Humane Society – Dog Walking, Caretaking, Chores, Menands, NY
Outdoor Activities/Sports/Recreation/Interests – Hiking, Camping, Skiing, Swimming, Snorkeling, Sailing, Biking, Kayaking, Dog Agility & Obedience Performance & Training, Unicycling, Dance – Bachata, Salsa, Hip-hop, Music – Double (Upright) Bass, Guitar, Piano